My Whac-A-Mole Life: Party On, Dudes (And Be Excellent To Each Other)   

Party On, Dudes (And Be Excellent To Each Other)

There are some things IRL friends just don't understand. Generally, if you're not a blogger, online parties make absolutely no sense. Amiright?
Ultimate Blog Party 2013
And if I'm being honest - which OF COURSE I always am - they still confuse me a little bit too.

That said, I participated in the ULTIMATE (say it loudly with jazz hands, please) Blog Party in 2012 and discovered some fantastic blogs and new friends. Even better, I can stay safe and sound in my "special needs" category - my peeps - and not be intimidated by the likes of those beauty and style bloggers.

So, here we are again. I'm supposed to write a post telling you all about who I am and my little corner of the Internet. Instead, using my trademark methods of cheating  laziness my-child-is-screaming-in-my-ear-for-eleven-chicken-nuggets efficiency, I will share with you some posts that give the ugly, hairy, ridiculous picture of what you'll find here.

Thanks for visiting! Please come back soon...and bring coffee!

ABOUT US
The Official About Us Page
My Secret Identity
Liebster Love: Let Me Call You Sweetheart
My 10 Superpowers

SOME FAVORITE POSTS
Meditation for An Autism Mom
Mommy on the Run
How Old Is She?
I Think I've Been Shot
It Could Always Be Worse
Why Me? Of Course Me.
***Read some thought-provoking, deep thoughts from my friends via this Autism Awareness Month collection of posts. Also, please add yours too if it fits: Awareness Galore: A Linkup

LIGHTEN UP! WE LIKE TO LAUGH TOO.
Posts that make us giggle (Featuring the Autism -Inators!)
Red Light Makeover

Oh - and I'm also on Twitter (@WhacamoleLife), Facebook (/WhacamoleLife) and Pinterest (WhacamoleMom). Come play!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: