My Whac-A-Mole Life: It's My Blog. I Can Cry If I Want To.   

It's My Blog. I Can Cry If I Want To.

We recently switched security systems in our home, and the offer included camera monitoring technology. So we now can watch and record activity around our house in real-time.

This sounded like a terrific idea...until I realized what that meant: never-before-seen chaos captured on tape! Here's a small taste of what happens when we arrive home from school.

Forgive my amateur video editing. It's a security system camera...and I'm not exactly submitting this to Sundance. Enjoy!

PLAY THIS:


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lord, that looks like my house. I can not and will not ever go back to the car to get more bags. Its a rule. But I always wind up having to go back to shut the door or retrieve a backpack or something......

    That music fit it just right. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh. It's funny because I do the same thing. And really, why do we have so much stuff?

    ReplyDelete